Links: Around Chicago
Links for stuff you may need while you're in Chicago. Each
link opens a new browser window.
One of the most fabulous things about Chicago is that you can get just
about every type of ethnic food( and many of them deliver!) But
if you're just visiting, here are a few sites to get you started on
your culinary journey. Cuisines available include: Afghani * African
* Amer. Contemp. * American Regional * American Traditional * Bar Food
* Barbecue * Belgian * Burgers * Cajun/Creole * Caribbean/Jamaican *
Central American * Chinese * Coffee Houses * Croatian * Cuban * Czech
* Ethiopian * Filipino * French * German/Austrian * Greek * Hungarian
* Indian * IndonesianInternat'l/Fusion * Irish/British/Scottish * Israeli
* Italian * Japanese * Jewish/Kosher * Korean * Lebanese * Mediterranean
* Mexican/Tex-Mex * Middle Eastern * Moroccan * Pakistani * Pan-Asian
* Polish * Puerto Rican * Romanian * Russia/Ukraine * Scandinavian *
Seafood * Serbian * Soul * South American * Thai * Tibetan * Turkish
* Vegetarian ... and, of course, PIZZA!
- How to Get There (wherever "there" is)
Most everywhere you may want to go is reachable via public transportation.
- Take a Walk
Chicago's a great walking city, with miles of lakefront, 552 parks,
7300 acres of parkland, and lots of fascinating sights in between.
- Contact Us!
Page last updated: 23 September 2012
Site and images © 2004-2012 Michael &
Kate Corcoran, some
Home | About | Contact
| Links | Services